NCS Global focuses on doing everything that we do with integrity and honesty. We guarantee that the personal or corporate data on your equipment is securely removed. We are committed to the secure and environmentally responsible recycling and disposal of your technological assets. Quality assurance is our top priority.
We take great pride that in April 2010, we were one of the first organizations ever to receive the prestigious e-Stewards® Certification from the Basel Action Network (BAN), recognizing our unparalleled commitment to the environment.
In 2012, we were pleased to add the title of R2/RIOS Certified Electronics Recycler™ for both our Rochester, New Hampshire and Morrisville, North Carolina facilities. The attainment of the R2/RIOS certification makes NCS Global one of a few electronics recyclers in the world to have both industry certifications; e-Stewards® and R2/RIOS.
Our commitment to you and the environment means:
- NCS Global has never – and will never – dispose of toxic e-waste irresponsibly
- NCS Global always provides safe on-site handling of hazardous e-waste and other problematic components and materials, such as no shredding of mercury
- NCS Global accepts full accountability for the entire electronics recycling process, from receipt and audit to final disposition
- NCS Global collects and reports data for recycling industry health and safety benchmarking and improvement
NCS Global continually strives to be a leader in all facets of the asset recovery, recycling and data disposal industry. As industry policy advances and improves, we advance and improve our personnel and processes in stride. We remain committed to deliver outstanding service.
NCS Global Certifications:
- ISO 9001:2008
- ISO 14001:2004
- OHSAS 18001:2007
- e-Stewards® Certified
- R2/RIOS Certified Electronics Recycler™
- Certified MBE
- Certified DBE
NCS Global Memberships:
- Microsoft Registered Refurbisher Program
- NAID (National Association for Information Destruction)
- EPA’s Waste-Wise Program
- NH DES Green Leader
- NH DES Aspiring Leader